Thunderplugs zijn ontwikkeld door twee muzikanten: Quinten Huigen en Koen Brouwer. Zij weten als geen ander hoe belangrijk het is om op het podium goede gehoorbescherming te hebben; de oordopjes van Thunderplugs zijn dan ook ideaal voor muzikanten.
Where do you want to be?
Are you a self-starter and looking for a fantastic opportunity? Are you looking to develop your personal skill set whilst growing business sales, developing and supporting our re-seller/channel partners in Europe? Do you love music and want to promote a healthy lifestyle that is affordable and accessible to all? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role you will be part of the Thunderplugs sales team and will be responsible to plan and carry out all sales activities in the realm of music venues and festivals. You will ensure customer satisfaction by managing accounts and service delivery, and ultimately improve and automate current processes.
In this role you will
– Respond to sales inquiries
– Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
– Negotiate with clients and develop sales proposals
– Analyse the territory/market’s potential
– Generate and qualify leads
– Automate current processes to scale up our services to a broader group of customers
What do we expect from you?
– Degree in business, marketing, communication or any other related field
– +2 years of experience in a client related (sales) roll
– Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales (similar position advantageous)
– Ability to effectively communicate in both the written and oral way (Dutch/English)
– Well-developed presentation skills
– Customer orientation
– Ability to individually relate and respond to each customer’s demands
– Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
– planning and strategizing
– negotiation skills
– resilience and tenacity
– goal driven
What you can expect
– Competitive compensation
– Freedom to think outside of the box and build on your own ideas
– Top location in Amsterdam, the Adam Toren
– An international experience in a multicultural team
– Access to many concerts, clubs and festivals
– Team-outings, and an everyday lunch
To apply, please, send your CV and cover letter to:
Sales/Account Management Internship
WHO ARE WE?
Thunderplugs is an international manufacturer of premium hearing protection. At the lowest price, we deliver quality earplugs all around the world. The vast majority of music venues and festivals in the Netherlands choose Thunderplugs as their preferred partner. As our products have rapidly become popular in and outside of Europe, and we are expanding into bigger markets we are on the look-out for reinforcements.
SOUNDS GREAT, WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES?
You’ll be helping us in many ways. Arranging client meetings, generating sales, and helping us optimize sales strategies are a part of your activities. Also, you will be performing account management functions, serving as the primary point of contact, and facilitating the day-to-day support of customer accounts.
So, are you eager to join our young, dynamic, rapidly growing international team, and learn everything about sales and account management? We could use your help!
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a 2nd/3rd year business student (or related study)
Fluent in Dutch and English (another language is a plus)
Good communication skills
You are proactive, always find ways to motivate yourself, and can work independently.
Bonus points if you have sales experience
Available for at least 5 months (4-5 days a week)
WHAT WE OFFER?
Access to many concerts, clubs and festivals
The coolest office in Amsterdam, the Adam Toren.
An international experience in a multicultural team
Freedom to think outside of the box and build on your own ideas
Hands on training in a small team
Amazing team-outings, and a super tasty everyday lunch for free!
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com